Saturday, February 7, 2009

3rd Time's a Charm


So, after 3 attempts, I am finally in a dorm that I love. I live in room 606 now with Betsy, Meredith, and Erica and I couldn't be happier! All three of us are out of control and crazy, but most of all, we get. We can read each other so well, and I love when I come home after a long day of classes and work and can just sit and be happy with my best friends. We think the same things are funny, and none of us care if we look silly. Now the segue to my picture.

These, my friends, are TUMMY TICKLERS! We think they are so awesome and refill them and drink out of them all the time! These actually are our new ones and we're pretty darn pumped! Betsy's is Giselle (left), I have Pip (middle), and Mer has Prince Edward (right). We love them and I thought they would be a perfect fit for today's blog post. Well actually today there will be two, because it's so late. Double the fun!
x0xo

No comments: