Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mmmmm coffee...

After a long day of work and classes , Betsy and I decided we deserved a nice hot cup of coffee & a nice lay in the tanning bed. So we trudged through the snow with our backpacks full of books, to the dorm, got ready, and left. Our first stop was the tanning bed. Normally the beds are super hot before you even get started, but I got put on a whole new side of the building that was freakin' freezing and had the City of Morehead news coverage. When I was getting dressed to leave I got all filled in on the recent deaths, so not much jammin' occured while I was gettin' my tan on. Afterwards we hit the The Fuzzy Duck, our local coffee shop. We got our usual Mocha Joe's and discovered a puzzle that was pretty much impossible, but we were pretty proud of our work.




x0xo

No comments: