Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SNOW DAY!

I thought, when I started college, it was a good thing I wasn't too spoiled with snow days at Chatard. I wouldn't expect much here, little did I know that in the span of two weeks I would get 2 two-hour delays and 2 snow days! It started snowing yesterday around noon and continued on through the night. At about 9pm they called for a two-hour delay, and by five we were all FREE! And while the other kids are out playing in the snow Meredith and I decided to spend this glorious occasion in a different way. We celebrated with a
HARRY POTTER MARATHON!
No worries, we also drank coffee, Mer slept, and I worked on this glorious blog of mine. I have to say that I started off this whole "a picture a day" thing great and I'm going to really try and keep up with it! Thanks Stephanie, I hope you approve of the new layout!
x0xo

2 comments:

StephanieB said...

I am so glad you have a photoblog now too! And you have all kinds of interesting things to take pictures of, I will be tuning in to see MSU through your eyes :)! Love you mwah!

Michael said...

And you told be all you do is study, study, study at school! :). This will be very nice and AI look forward to seeing future updates! Love you Peanut....now back to work!