Friday, February 6, 2009

Skype-tastic!

Since the day I discovered skype I have been ever so thankful. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't talk to some people. I talk to Chris, my parents, Stephanie, and a host of friends. It makes me so happy to actually be able to see them smile or make faces at me that I couldn't hear through the phone. I love that I get to see Hewbaby and all the new things he does. I love that I get to see my parents and my house that I miss so much. I love being able to joke around with my friends, and show them different things here at MSU.

I especially love getting to see this face right here:

Oh and this one too!

x0xo


2 comments:

StephanieB said...

LOL, I love that pic of Chris! Me, I look like a nun. I know what you mean, I just love being able to see Mom and Dad's living room, it's awesome to be able to see each other :). We'll skype soon, I promise! Love you!

Linda Hupp said...

Aw - I love getting to see my girls faces when I want to! It beats e-mamils, that's for sure!
PS- your boyfriend is a goof-ball. A cute goof-ball - true, but a goof-ball none-the-less!